Never Again - moving on from narcissistic abuse and other toxic relationships by Dr. Sarah Davies is a practical guide to understanding and recovering from narcissistic abuse.
Dr. Sarah Davies has featured as expert commentator on Narcissistic Abuse in:
Daily Mail, Psychologies Magazine, Breathe Magazine and more...
If you have experienced narcissistic abuse and want to avoid a repeat experience, Never Again - moving on from narcissistic abuse and other toxic relationships can help you to:
• Learn about Narcissism & identify Narcissistic Abuse
• Develop tools and coping strategies including emotional regulation, mindfulness and grounding techniques
• Learn a range of practical tips and tools to break the cycle of abuse.
• Learn a 4-step refocus tool helping you to move on more quickly
• Work on your self-esteem, values, self-compassion and forgiveness
• Address any unhelpful thinking or beliefs that may be holding you back
• Learn about trauma and narcissistic abuse and how to manage emotional overwhelm or distress
• Learn about healthy boundaries and how to hold them
• Develop clearer, healthier communication
In this new book, Dr. Davies shows readers how to identify narcissistic abuse, but also the tools needed to move on and potentially end destructive relationship patterns once and for all.
Never Again - moving on from narcissistic abuse and other toxic relationships also serves as a useful aid to psychotherapists, counsellors and other clinicians to help inform their practice.